The Heritage Working Group will identify issues that impact on the sustainability and growth of Aviation Heritage, both flying and on the ground. In doing so, the group will:
- Consider the needs of all aspects of heritage
- Liaise with all elements of Aviation Heritage to ensure a balanced view is delivered to
- Ensure that the Department of Transport, the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport and Parliamentarians are clear about problems Aviation Heritage is facing and suggested
- Identify research to aid Parliament in considering issues related to heritage and historic aviation.
- Consider the terms of reference for holding Parliamentary Inquires into aspects of aviation heritage in the UK, both flying and static or ground-running.
- Promote developments that will encourage the young to become involved with aviation.